Fan-Fiction

Preamble

This is where all my fanfiction is located. Due to my eclectic (and shifting) interests, there are a variety of topics and styles on display here. There will probably be in-jokes and references to Alt. Toys. Transformers and other newsgroups; if you find something particularly puzzling, you may wish to visit a newsgroup archive site, or ask me using e-mail or IRC chat.

Transformers: Beast Wars

The Fanfics of Quezovercoatl

The fanfics contained herein range from silly parodies of fanfics by such legends as William A. Rendfeld, to satires of then-current events in Transformers Fandom, to serious fanfics taking place in the Beast Wars Universe. Whether intended to be giggle-inducing or thought- provoking, these fanfics were all written painstakingly and using my limited free time, so constructive criticism, and praise will be welcomed.

Title Date Comments
There's Something About Dinobot February 12th, 1999, 11:38 AM Amazingly enough, this fanfic was written while at work.

We all know of Dinobot's popularity with the ladies... but what happens when the Transfemmes go too far?

WARNING! Contains spoiler-information about Code of Hero, as well as numerous references to female Transformer fans and Alt.Toys.Transformers posters.
End of the Road, Revised
Chapter One
August 1st, 1999 Another fanfic written while at work.

In William A. Rendfeld's "ECHOWARRIOR FILES: End of the Road", we were given a grim vision of the events at an alternate-universe Botcon 1999. Here, we get an even grimmer vision of Botcon 2000, and the events thereof...

WARNING! Contains spoiler-information about End of the Road, as well as numerous references to certain Minions, Transformer fans and Alt.Toys.Transformers posters.

You may need to read WARendfeld's "End of the Road", as well as his other fanfics such as "Megatron's Revenge" and "The Coming: Epilogue" to understand some of the crueller jibes.
End of the Road, Revised
Chapter Two
August 1st, 1999 Chapter Two of my "End of the Road" Parody. 50% more Musical Numbers!
End of the Road, Revised
Chapter Three
August 1st, 1999 Chapter Three of my "End of the Road" Parody. Not much singing, alas.
End of the Road, Revised
Chapter Four
August 1st, 1999 The fourth and final chapter of my "End of the Road" Parody. Includes a voluminous, ridiculously long set of pretentious credits, just like WARendfeld's original fanfic!
Twotone and the Very Peculiar Fish May 31st, 2000 The first official fanfic starring my Transformers alter-ego, Twotone!
Written and illustrated by the ever-fertile, always-classy SwiftEagle (aka Swift_Eagle, aka Swift Eagle, depending on how cranky the Dalnet servers for IRC are), with some supplementary illustrations by yours truly.

.


people have checked out my writings.

Counter script by Boingdragon.com
BoingDragon's Lair


Custom counter images by Gayuu of Namara Forest
Namara Forest Friends

(c)1997,2001

.

Fiction Poetry Fanfiction The Nexus

.

.

.

Page design, layout, and contents by Clockwork Penguin Productions. Backgrounds and flower plates courtesy of System F. Penguin Kao Ani Smilies courtesy of Miwa's Farm
Clockwork Penguin Productions System F Miwa's Farm

.

.

.